tirsdag 15. mars 2011

A new blogg with R.E.M. show

With this blogg I want to share a lot of my recordings with R.E.M. shows. This show is one of my favorite shows at their Monster Tour in 1995. Great setlist and a awsome perforance of King of Comedy. First show at this blogg is:
1995.01.16 - Live at Adelaide Enterteiment Center, Aidelaide
01 What's The Frequency, Kenneth?
02 Circus Envy
03 Crush With Eyeliner
04 Drive
05 King Of Comedy
06 Me In Honey
07 Disturbance At The Heron House
08 Try Not To Breathe
09 Revolution
10 I Don't Sleep, I Dream
11 Tongue
12 Man On The Moon
13 Half A World Away
14 Country Feedback
15 Losing My Religion
16 You
17 Orange Crush
18 Star 69
19 Get Up
20 It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
21 Let Me In
22 Everybody Hurts
23 I Took Your Name
24 Bang And Blame
25 Finest Worksong

http://www.multiupload.com/XVQ9NGBUN0







More shows will be posted soon.

fanofrem

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar